Re: [APD] Ballast for one T8 bulb?

A Fulham Workhorse 2 or 3 or 4 will do it.  The 3 is
basically the model that AHS 36, 40, 55 watt kits come
with.  You can get the wiring diagram for the Workhorse 3
from here:

http://www.fulham.com/wh3dia2.html

Other diagrams and info can be found if you hunt around the
site, including local dealers.  The local dealer might have
to order the part.

You can also order a Workhorse 3 online for $20 plus
shipping from this joint:

http://www.petsupplyliquidator.com/htm/aparts_pwrcompactballast.htm#b1

It's rated 64 watts, but that's when you use all the red
wires. Check out the Fulham wiring diagram and have fun.

Scott H.