RE: [APD] 10,000K lights -- or - tannin bomb, o tannin bomb

I'll be puting some in soon, although I am waiting for a good pair to show up. Not very good stock in my area right now, altough I snared a pair of A. cacatuoidies juviniles that hopefully will come out nice :) And a cute little borneo sucker.
-Seweryn

Seweryn, you higher light guys rock! Are the blue rams on order yet? Be a
nice addition to the corys. If you get heavy-handed with the "tea" you're
throwing in the tank, maybe a couple of 20K-K's would do nicely. I'm
kidding:-)
Aren't I?

Bill