RE: [APD] Plantlets on Microsorum pteropus 'Windeløv' (bolbitis)

Jim wrote: "I mail-ordered some Microsorum pteropus 'Windeløv' back in
June. What I received was two rhizome segments, one with two leaves and one
with only one leaf. Three months later, the rhizome with one leaf is just
starting to put out leaf #2. My Anubias are sprinters compared to this guy."

I am having the same problem with Bolbitis heudelotti, although I got it
from a fellow aquarist instead of mail-order. I've had it for almost a year
now and I can't get it to grow in any of my tanks. Hard water/soft water,
high light/low light, it doesn't matter. The Java fern grows fine. Lots of
other plants grow fine. Hate to bring up the "A" word again as we just had
a major bout of discussion on that recently.

--- Eric