[APD] Begging limitless questions

Every living things has an upper rate at which they will grow; even in ideal
conditions, with unlimited nutrients, the plants will grow at a certain
maximum rate, and to a certain maximum height, due to genetics and cell
senescence. Nutrinets are just a part of the equation.

Cheers,
Poe
phlim at iinet_net.au