RE: [APD] 10,000K lights

Mark, 10,000K is a bright blue-white light great for reef tanks. 5000-6700K
is a more aesthetic range for planted tanks. Plants in your tank will take
on
more color, a less bleached-out appearance. The range mentioned above is the
most favored for plants, but it is not an absolute. I've seen mixes of 8000K
WS grolux with vitalites (5000-6000K?) etc that looked great with healthy
growing plants. I've used lighting from AH Supply for over 3 years now and
heartily recommend them. Check out www.ahsupply.com

Bill

Forgot to add since it was asked....all 4 bulbs are 10k.  What is best for
the plants?  Would I be better off with a lower spectrum light?