[APD] Aquarium supplies for sale - Seattle

I am having a yard sale (weather permitting) on
Saturday September 20th that will include a decent
amount of aquarium supplies (pumps, fertilizer, pump,
heaters, etc,.) all used but in good working order. I
also have ~90 bucks in store credit to "the Fish
Store" that I would be willing to sell for $60 (.70 on
the dollar). Email me at bah7303 at yahoo_com if you are
interested in either the store credit or the address
of the yard sale.

Burke