[APD] RE: Need Boston info for near-newbie

>>I bought one of those Dave Gomberg CO2 systems about a year or two ago but
never set it up.  Anything potential pitfalls I should be aware of?  Any
favorite CO2 suppliers in the Cambridge/Somerville/Arlington area?  Are
prices at a welding supply co. better than a brewery?<<

Just make sure you have a needle valve on it. I don't remember when Dave
started putting needle valves on it, but without it, it is very unstable. I
ordered way too many MNV4k2s, and and I have them on sale right now.

Robert Paul Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com