Re: [APD] Re: burrowing snails/MTS

Bkwe> So....unless you're really, really sure you'll never ever ever want to
Bkwe> spawn that some interesting fish in your tanks....I'd avoid deliberately
Bkwe> introducing the MTS.  And even if you think you're sure today, I'd still
Bkwe> think twice.

Well I have heard about the indestructible nature of the MTS. I deliberately
introduced some MTS in my 10 gallon :) but they aren't multiplying, I
have found some empty shells and at night their numbers have lowered.
I really like snails and I would like them to reproduce.

MTS don't like me :(

Diego C