[APD] Snail Trap

> What's a good snail trap?
>
> Clint Brearley
> Melbourne, Australia

I have never tried it but I have heard many times that dropping a piece of lettuce in after you have turned out the light for the night is a easy way to get a lot of snails out.  Just remove the piece of lettuce with hoards of snails on it in the AM.

When I needed to get rid of some snails in my tank I used the product "Had a Snail."  It worked so well that my tank stank from all the dead snails and I have to vacuum all of it to get the dead ones out and do some water changes to get it back to normal.

Heather
http://my.core.com/~semav/heathersangels/plantedtank.htm