RE: [APD] RE: Viruses and worms.

You know I'm hearing this more and more but my provider put on their own
anti Spam program 6 months ago and it works! I have Norton and it keeps
updating but in the past 6 months, Norton has only caught 2 bad messages.
The provider's program caught the rest. They used to send me an e mail each
tome they caught an incoming virus but since the latest attack, maybe I'm
paranoid but, the timing with the blackout was too convenient, they said
that they were catching so many they quit sending the e mail notifications.
All I know is that their software works and protects me. Ask your provider
if they can provide virus scans before they come into your mailbox.
Take Care........
Scotty

<SNIP>
Tell me about it... I am getting over 600 SPAM emails a DAY now. About half
is from peoples infected computers that has me in their address book, and
the other half is porn and well...male enhancements if you know what I mean!

Robert Paul Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com