[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[APD] Re: Remove center brace from 75-gallon

The tanks of someone I know who brought his tanks from Germany when he
moved to Canada had braces along the inside front and back of his tanks.
It was a 1" - 2" strip of glass the length of the tank siliconed
horizontally to the front and sides of the tank and another piece of the
same at the back.  He said that most of the tanks he has seen were like
this.  Don't know if this will help, but maybe the more knowledgeable
guys/gals will comment on this.

>From the side of the tank it looks like this: 

|_        _|
|          |
|          |

The little horizontal dashes are the strips of glass.


Aquatic-Plants mailing list
Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com