Re: [APD] Remove center brace from 75-gallon

And you can.  Tanks like that are available or can be
special ordered.  But they are too costsly for most folks
and most folks is what the production lines need to be
geared for.

Oceanic makes some beautiful frameless tanks with, and
without, centerbraces.  You want to look locally for a
custom aquarium builder.  You can find them on the web but
the shipping can be a real show stopper.

A braced tank is not just cheaper to make, it's cheaper to
ship.

SH