RE: [APD] Remove center brace from 75-gallon

Adam, Do not remove the center brace. The older tanks (without the brace)
were made of thicker glass to withstand the pressure of water pushing
against it. The newer tanks are made of thinner glass and rely on the brace
to give it enough strength to withstand the water pressure. It is an
integral part of the design. If you remove it, the tank will only be good
to house reptiles or a shallow water paladarium at best. Without the brace,
the glass will break if you fill it up.

--- Eric