Re: [APD] Buying Cardinal Tetras in bulk

Mine might be catfish then, living out nine lives ;-) .

Some sources, more authoritative than my meager experience,
report figures in the neighborhood of several years, even 4
or 5.  Hard to say what's typical because it depends on so
many factors.

Rotating your tetra stock like US Senators makes sense, but
you want to be sure to quarrantine the freshmen.

Great tip on buying in quantity!

Scott H.