[APD] Re: CO2 off at night etc

> Tom has advised me to increase CO2 to 20-30 ppm only when the
> lights are on, and shut it off at night.

Well , you can shut it off at night, the plants don't use it then and that's
the only reason I add CO2 to begin with.

Folks don't have to use a solenoid to convert to semiautomated CO2 control.
They can use a powerhead that pushed water through a CO2 reactor etc. When
the reactor stops flowing, the gas stops being dissolved. The excess gas
burps out into the air above.

Regards,
Tom Barr