[APD] Apologies may be in order...

Scott et al,

I wanted to apologize if I came across as an ass in my first reply regarding RUGs. I've been too busy lately to realize and address it, but I (finally) realized that your reply and couple others read as though I was angry and/or offended. That couldn't be farther from the truth. Much closer to the truth would be that I'm pretty intimidated by the APD in general and when I participate I feel the need to be as serious as possible for fear of thought "not intelligent enough" to participate. It looks like my language wasn't quite what it was meant to be.

Again, I'm sorry if I came across poorly. My apologies.

Tom,

School's kicking my ass right about now, it's quite an adjustment from a nice cushy office job. I've got Parenchyma and Intercalary Meristem prancing through my dreams these days. I'll have a reply that that Q and A session from a few digests back pretty soon.

Best, Phil

PS: For all of you reading this, I'd better see you at the AGA conference this year! :)