RE: [APD] Re: CO2 off at night

I remember Karen Randall saying in Sunken Gardens (AFM) saying that if you
dose CO2 24/7 , water will be over-saturated  with Oxigen at the time the
lights are off (due to CO2 injection during the day), and such levels will
be enough for plants and fish to overcome the night.
Diego
Burzaco, Argentina

Shireen Gonzaga <whimbrel at comcast_net> on 09/09/2003 01:38:56 PM

Please respond to aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>