-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com]On Behalf Of Billionzz at aol_com
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 7:31 PM
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: [APD] Excel spreadsheet / charts

Hi,

 I made an Excel spreadsheet to keep a record of my water parameters.

 The spreadsheet calculates your CO2 after you enter in the pH and KH, it
also has conditional formatting so if the CO2 is to high the reading will be
colored red and if it is to low it will be colored blue.

 There are several different charts, one that compares KH - pH -CO2 and
individual charts for others parameters.

 The targets suggested by Tom Barr are on the sheet and a running average is
kept for all parameters.

 If anyone would be interested in a copy of this spreadsheet contact me
offline and I will send you one.

Bill