[APD] Crinum & lotus blooms

In June I started adding clayballs with ferts around the roots of my Crinum natans and Red Tiger Lotus.. Both plants are in 90x60x45cm high tanks lit with 4 20W flourescent bulbs pputting out 6500K. All 4 of my crinum are growing flower buds and my lotus has floating leaves the size of my hand and has produced several pale blue white flowers with more on the way.

I'm thinking of moving these plants to a larger aquarium as they are taking over the ones they are currently in. I would move the crinum after they have bloomed but, would moving the lotus stop or seriously affect the production of new flowers?

Ed in Japan