Re: [APD] APD and Attached Viruses

On Sun, 7 Sep 2003, Jim Miller wrote:

> I propose we eliminate attachments from APD. I'm sure the new listmanager
> software has provisions for stripping them.

Well, first, you can't "propose" anything on this list.  The best that can
be done is to ask Mark or Cynthia nicely if they'd make the change.  (I
did this yesterday; I suspect that times are busy.)

The other thing is that this has to be done carefully, because HTML mail
is itself an attachment.  On the old software, Mark put in something
called Stripmime that took care of HTML mail and killed other
attachments... my suspicion is that there is something a little more
elegant with MailMan.

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson