[APD] Via Aqua

This is a re-send, as I accidently sent it to the wrong address a day or two ago!

Scott,

Thanks for the info on chillers. The Via Aqua sounds interesting. If I remember right, you live in Canada, too. Toronto, wasn't it? Are there any reliable sources for this in Canada, or do we have to shop across the border still? Also, do you have any idea about how much we are talking here? My tank is an 80 Imperial Gallons unit.

Thanks for the info.

Ed Dumas
In cloudy Maple Ridge, B.C., where we are impatiently waiting for the first rain in over one month, and the cooling that comes with it!