Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 13:08:36 -0400
From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
Subject: [APD] Re:tank backgrounds/algae etc
To: <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

Try cork.

That's brilliant, perfect. Why didn't I think of it?...

Here's an article on usage of cork. There are many other applications.

www.sfbaaps.com under "references"
Some photo's appear in TFH and the similar article.

There are some Homie Depot solutions if you wish or A&H supply has
alternatives. A 40w PC light would do good.

You mean 36w, no?

I think A&H sells a 40w bulb, I could be wrong. Either would be fine though.

Regards, Tom Barr

-James Brady