Re: [APD] Re: algae free tank etc

-- Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net> wrote:

it
> has a slate back that needs to be better sealed.  I lost several fish and some
> shrimp that got themselves trapped between it and the back glass.

Try cork.

   That's brilliant, perfect.  Why didn't I think of it?...

Don't worry about them then, the Amano's are better for the tank anyway and
certainly for smaller tanks.

   I'll hold the option open for SAE just in case I ever find some.

There are some Homie Depot solutions if you wish or A&H supply has
alternatives. A 40w PC light would do good.

    You mean 36w, no?

-James Brady