[APD] Dosing survey

Since there's a tap water nitrate survey floating around, I thought I'd
start my own dosing survey. I'm interested to know what quantity of
ferts people are adding to their aquariums - however, people usually
refer to "mL of this" and "tsp of that" 1X, 2X, 3X week or daily and so
on. For comparison sake, I ask those of you who could be bothered doing
a few calculations and want to participate in this survey, to express
the quantity of ferts added as ppm added per week. Other info such as
dosing frequency, lighting (wpg), CO2, plant types and density, fish
load, water change amount and frequency etc would be useful. Okay, so
I'll start. I add:

nitrate    10ppm/week    (dosed daily)
phosphate  1.4ppm/week   (dosed daily)
potassium  12ppm/week    (dosed weekly)
iron       0.18ppm/week  (dosed daily)
magnesium  3.8ppm/week   (dosed weekly)

2.3 wpg T8 fluorescents, DIY CO2, heavily planted with cabomba, H.
difformis, amazon swords, anubias, crypts, java fern, moss, moderate
fish density, 50% weekly water changes (Oh, and my tap water nitrates
and phosphates are undetectable). Current water parameters GH 8, KH 5,
pH 7, nitrate 5-ish, phosphate 0.25ppm, iron who cares!

Okay, now it's your turn ;)

Clint Brearley
Melbourne, Australia