[APD] CONTEST: Stupid aquarium stories

Hey, in the spirit of bolstering list participation, let's
start a new contest: stupid aquarium stories. (an aquatic
version of Letterman's stupid pet tricks.)

Your submission should be embarrassing (to you), loaded with
plant humor that only plant-heads would understand, and in a
very indirect way, educational. By entering your submission,
you waive your right to sue anyone on this list.

I'll find a judge, someone anonymous so he or she doesn't get
bombarded by hate mail from the losers.

Contest closes Sept. 15. Secret judge makes a decision and
posts the winner's name.

All I can offer as a prize is a small Lichtenberg figure. It
has nothing to do with aquariums, unless you want to use it
as an ornament. (If you don't know what it is, do a google
search. That may motivate you.)

Step up to the mike, folks.

- sg

--