Re: [APD] RE: APD list posting volume

--- Dan Dixon <dandixon at mac_com> wrote:
> I've got a brand new G4 Mac computer with cable modem and
> I STILL don't like
> HTML forum boards. Give me a text email list any day.

Oh yeah. Some find the hot tamale (html) format a bit
flashy (no pun intended) and distracting -- more like the
Vegas strip and less like the Campanile at Berkeley.  And
some icons are better left unseen.  But of course, it's a
matter of taste ;-)

I like the new mail software here a lot. Auto fill-in on
post name and subject line with individual (non-digest)
mode.

Scott H.