[APD] Eheim 2227 Waterfolw

I have an Eheim 2227 in a 55gal planted. I have the standard spraybar  at a
45 degree angle from the water surface to the gravel, with the holes
pointing toward the front glass. This is giving me a high flow on one side,
but hardly any on the other. (left vs right) The intake is on the same side
as the sparaybar.

I am looking for better suggestions to equalize the flow throughout, even
with an aftermarket device, plus I would also like to incorporate my DIY
CO2, for some type of a reactor, in or out of the aquarium.

Feel free to email me pics.

Thanks

André