[APD] Re: APD list posting volume

I agree it's not the most advanced of interfaces but I have to admit, it's
one of the few that keeps history and is easy to search through. Some of the
other lists have to limit posts in the way that old material is deleted. I
find at least half of the solutions to my problems by searching through the
archives here, on some of the other lists I find I have to ask because
history is either not there or the search feature is poor. I guess each
system has it's pros and cons, APD contains a wealth of information in past
threads and is somewhat of a reference or library for many of us, it's
missing some bells and whistles but IMO serves it's purpose very well.

Giancarlo Podio