Re: Green Water - Vacation

I have a neighbor come over to feed pets & plants, and he doesn't seem to find it too difficult - 1/16t of this, 1/2 t of that, 3 capfuls of this, 4 capfuls of that. I guess it depends how many tanks we're talking about - in my case, 3 tanks get ferts, which isn't that much. On the other hand, we pay him, so maybe that makes it easier to load on the tasks.

I'm wondering how old your tank(s) is (are) that have the greenwater at night problem. I have had similar problems in tanks as they mature - that is, that are less than a year old. It seems to have gone away on its own in my case.

hth,

Rachel