Green Water - Vacation

Daphne wrote
"When I took trips,  I made up little foil packets of food for my neighbor
to dump in.  This came
about after one trip when  I came home to what looked like a 5 gallon bucket
of food coating my tank!  We were both more comfortable with the packs :)"

I think this is a really good suggestion, thanks.  What would you dose
with - just macros ie K2SO4, KNO3 - these I dose dry and would work in
packets.  Would it be OK to forget the Fe and  traces for a couple of
weeks.?

Any thoughts on my green water that gets worse at night and clears during
the light period?

Thanks

Matthew