Re: pmdd in the uk

Just thought that UK listers may like to know that 'World of Water' have
recently started stocking the full Seachem product line, Flourish, Onyx,
Flourite and all - well, the one near me in south Manchester has, anyway.
World of Water seem to be a division of Wyvale garden centres, so you may be
able to find one near you.

Chempak (www.chempak.co.uk) seem to be the default supplier in the UK of the
other chemicals required - give them a ring (01992 890770) and they will
send a catalogue free of charge; most of what is in it is directed at
commercial horitculturists, but they have relatively small quantities of
KNO3, K2SO4 etc.

Regards,

Colin