Re: contact info for Florida Driftwood

Maggie wrote:

Does anyone have contact info (e.g. a telephone number) for Florida Driftwood?

I placed an order with them on the 15th of August, it still hasn't arrived and their website (<http://www.floridadriftwood.com>http://www.floridadriftwood.com) and the secure server on which I placed my order "cannot be found" on-line...

The order confirmation email doesn't give a phone number to contact them with... was hoping someone here might be able to help.

I didn't have any trouble getting to the site just now, so if the problem was on Fla. Driftwood's side, it's now fixed. Regardless, here's the contact info:

Phone: 954-456-1931   8am - 7pm Monday - Saturday
Email: sales at floridadriftwood_com
--
Chuck Huffine
Knoxville, Tennessee