[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
An interesting book for the advanced plant geek
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: An interesting book for the advanced plant geek
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 22:17:44 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200308080910.h789AWg9005729@otter.actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
AQUATIC PLANTS FOR WATER TREATMENT AND RESOURCE RECOVERY.
Edited by K. R. Reddy and W.H. Smith
For folks interested in careers in aquatic plants and putting them to use
for humans, some possibilities.
Environmental engineers, limnologist, hydrologist etc would find this book
useful and students looking for something that ties their hobby with their
career(generally a wise thing to do).
It's a good read and has a fair amount of application to our plants.
I've had the book for awhile but now that Dr. Reddy is now a professor of
mine, I'd thought I'd give it a plug.