An interesting book for the advanced plant geek

AQUATIC PLANTS FOR WATER TREATMENT AND RESOURCE RECOVERY.
Edited by K. R. Reddy and W.H. Smith

For folks interested in careers in aquatic plants and putting them to use
for humans, some possibilities.
Environmental engineers, limnologist, hydrologist etc would find this book
useful and students looking for something that ties their hobby with their
career(generally a wise thing to do).

It's a good read and has a fair amount of application to our plants.

I've had the book for awhile but now that Dr. Reddy is now a professor of
mine, I'd thought I'd give it a plug.

Regards,
Tom Barr