Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #269

Check out the article at:

http://www.aquabotanic.com/lightcompare.htm

I have the Wonderlite listed there. Its efficiency is
quite low, approaching a standard halogen light. But I
think it's worth checking anyway; it could be a
relatively inexpensive and easy to use solution for
certain kinds of setups. Sounds like you plan to build
a show tank of sorts; in that case I personally wouldn't
use it as  the main light source.

- Ivo Busko
  Baltimore, MD

  "Buy a fish, Save a tree !"