[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Cycling a new planted aquarium -- or - get detailed help here
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Cycling a new planted aquarium -- or - get detailed help here
- From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 04:41:11 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <200308280925.h7S9P0ML007507@otter.actwin.com>
This page on Chuck Gadd's excellent planted Aquarium web
site has a detailed plna for starting a planted tank
without waiting for the stew to cook.
This description specifies the use of CO2 on the lanted
There are lots of other great ideas, techniques, and tools
on Chuck's site. If you haven't seen it, go look around
and have fun.
Chuck even has an article posted about how to cycle without
plants in the tank at the start. How's that for balanced
viewpoints? But if you don't have to avoid plants, why
So you can choose noncycling, cycling, or per my previous
post (adding mulm and plants at the start) what I call
Good luck, good fun,
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software