[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Maybe I'm looking for Eutopia...
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Maybe I'm looking for Eutopia...
- From: David Aiken <daiken at iprimus_com.au>
- Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 07:44:55 +1000
- In-reply-to: <200308270924.h7R9O9WQ019327@otter.actwin.com>
Andre asked whether there were any simple nutrient solutions that would
produce 'Eutopia'. I know what he means but I doubt a mix of utopia and
a eutrophic state is where it's at. :-) Unfortunately any good
fertiliser regime is capable of producing the first if used
intelligently, the second if used badly, and the usual range of
unsatisfactory results if used indifferently.
I use the SeaChem Flourish products with success and I know others do
also. Tropica's fertiliser also has a strong following. I suspect part
of the reason why different people make different choices is how they
like the dosing regime and how it fits in with their tank interactions.