Re: Maybe I'm looking for Eutopia...

Andre asked whether there were any simple nutrient solutions that would produce 'Eutopia'. I know what he means but I doubt a mix of utopia and a eutrophic state is where it's at. :-) Unfortunately any good fertiliser regime is capable of producing the first if used intelligently, the second if used badly, and the usual range of unsatisfactory results if used indifferently.

I use the SeaChem Flourish products with success and I know others do also. Tropica's fertiliser also has a strong following. I suspect part of the reason why different people make different choices is how they like the dosing regime and how it fits in with their tank interactions.

David Aiken