[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Nitrates (actually, KH/pH/CO2)
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Nitrates (actually, KH/pH/CO2)
- From: Shireen Gonzaga <whimbrel at comcast_net>
- Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:56:27 -0400
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; SunOS sun4u; en-US; rv:1.0.1) Gecko/20020920 Netscape/7.0
Thanks, Rachel. That was a cute analogy. :-)
Now that I see it, I could kick myself...
I was getting muddled because I was thinking about
how CO2 concentration in water could be affected by
increased kH (it isn't). That's a totally different
issue, one that got my brain tangled up with the very
clear factual explanations from you and Jim.
Sorry for being such a pain about this issue. I want
to make sure I understand it properly before I go
adding baking soda and cranking up the CO2. I'm
absolutely crazy about my fish -- they're treated like
little Gods and I live to serve them -- and it would
break my heart if they were harmed by my stupidity.
whimbrel at comcast_net