[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Placement of the external CO2 reactor
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Placement of the external CO2 reactor
- From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 04:00:31 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <200308270924.h7R9O9WQ019327@otter.actwin.com>
Thomas Barr said, in part:
> A)Before the filter placement. This method was
> popularized by
> Ghori G. It often increases the amount of total water
> through the filter versus the after the canister filter
> placement. Generally, adding the reactor after the filter
> the flow rate of the filter down considerably.
> Is it easier to suck a gas bubble or pull one out of a
Neither, if the pressure differentials are the same, the
total amount of work is the same.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software