[no subject]

Date: wed, 27 Aug 2003 11:06:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tony <conwayhughes at yahoo_co.uk>
Subject: Re: pmdd in the uk

I've been away for quite a while and when caching up
with the mailing list noticed a few threads regarding
finding micronutrients to pmdd in the uk. I thought I
would throw in my solution incase anyone found it of
use (especially as I had trouble finding a suitable
product).

There is a company called solufeed limited that makes
a product called solufeed TEMag which has the
composition:
Boron (B) 1%
Copper (Cu) EDTA 0.1%
Iron (Fe) EDTA 10%
Manganese (Mn) EDTA 1%
Magnesium (Mg) 1.02%
Molybdenum (Mo) 0.05%
Zinc (Zn) EDTA 0.5%
Their web site is www.solufeed.com and then click on
the micro nutrients section. Unfortunately they only
mass produce and won't sell in small portions. However
they do sell to cellpharm who cater for aquariums.
Their web site is www.cellpharm.co.uk. They don't
offer TEMag on their website but I asked whether I
could buy some TEMag and they sold me some with no
problems. They also produce their own aquarium
fertiliser but I have not tried this and do not know
whether it is made up of TEMag.

Hope someone finds this of use
tony