[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: water chemistry textbook?
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: water chemistry textbook?
- From: Shireen Gonzaga <whimbrel at comcast_net>
- Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 12:30:15 -0400
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; SunOS sun4u; en-US; rv:1.0.1) Gecko/20020920 Netscape/7.0
>> Can someone please recommend a good water chemistry text book,
>> something that will help me follow all the chemistry-heavy threads on
>> this list and its archives?
> Go to your local used book store and find a freshman chemistry book.
> Or even a high-school one.
Mr. Gomberg, I do not appreciate your patronizing tone.
I specifically posted that request on this list because
there are list members, who are well-versed in chemistry,
who could suggest reliable text books, the kinds that are
not peppered with errors. I would never waste my hard-
earned money by getting a book the way you just described.
whimbrel at comcast_net