[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Source of Ca Carbonate
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Source of Ca Carbonate
- From: Dave Gomberg <dave1 at wcf_com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 07:05:10 -0700
- In-reply-to: <200308250911.h7P9Bd6s002865@otter.actwin.com>
At 05:11 AM 8/25/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>Where do you get CA Carbonate?
Since I just ordered some this morning...
http://www.hach.com search for product number 120-01. ACS grade, $52 for
454g. Shipping would be a rather painful $11 for just this item.
Or you can just use well-scrubbed oyster shells which are free from your
nearest oyster bar.