Greater Pittsburgh Aquarium Society meeting 8/22

Hi everybody.

The Greater Pittsburgh Aquarium Society will be having
our monthly meeting this Friday at the Pittsburgh
Civic Garden Center on the corner of 5th and Shady
(meetings are usually the last Friday of the month).
Doors open at 7 and the meeting starts at 7:30.
Speaker, break, auction.  Lots of rare and unusual
plants and fish for great prices.

Our summer picnic is the next day at Roundhill Park.
Hamburgers, chicken, hotdogs, covered dishes, fish
unsold at the previous day's auction.  I'm supposed to
bring onions.

We are a general club, but we plant folks are always
looking to bring in others of the same specialization.
 We have a great bunch of people and would love to
have you.  Come on in!  All the cool kids are doing
it.

If you think you might like to come or have any more
questions, contact me off list.

Cavan