[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #258
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #258
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at yahoo_com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 23:56:56 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <200308180906.h7I96toL015792@otter.actwin.com>
>Would someone be so kind as to post the dosing instructions
>from a bottle of
>TMG. I just set up my 240 gallon and only have the 5 liter jug
>have any printed dosing instructions. I usually use more, but
>want the exact
>instructions from Tropica to get a baseline amount going.
>Thanks for the help!
Dave, they give __general__ guidlines, like all fert and trace
makers/companies.........often based upon non CO2 tanks, adding
3x the recommended amount would not be unreasonable to a high
light CO2 enriched tank etc.
I personally would it 3x a week at 50-60mls per dose.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software