Re: Subject: personal goals with a planted tank

> Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 10:09:33 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at yahoo_com>
> Subject: personal goals with a planted tank
>
> What are your personal goals with a planted tank?
> Lurkers are welcomed to respond.
>
> Regards,
> Tom Barr

To try to create a (closer to) authentic Peruvian Amazon biotope.

The problem is finding the right plants since swords are not part of
the picture.  The floating stuff is easy enough to come by, but I'd
like to try to do the emersed stuff (more interesting looking).

I'd like to experiment with stuff like:
Paspalum repens
Echinochloa polystachya
Hymenachne amplexicaule