A. barteri flowering

Stephan Mifsud wrote: I would like to ask anyone who has frequent Anubias
flowerings about their set-ups. Is a specific
day/night-length necessary for flower initiation? What other
parameters do you consider necessary?

This is a completely unscientific response, YMMV, but... I've noticed that mine will flower pretty regularly if I let tank upkeep go for a while(no water changes, cut back on PMDD, put off refilling the CO2 tank for a couple of weeks), then do a substantial water change. I don't know if it's causal or not, just my 2 cents.... Tank is 30 gal, 110 watts, pressurized CO2 (30-40 bpm), about 10 ml PMDD a day....