[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: personal goals with a planted tank
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: personal goals with a planted tank
- From: "William J. Wells" <wwells1 at concentric_net>
- Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 12:08:47 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200308140921.h7E9LPTj030957@otter.actwin.com>
- References: <200308140921.h7E9LPTj030957@otter.actwin.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 (ax)
Thomas Barr wrote
>What are your personal goals with a planted tank?
>Lurkers are welcomed to respond.
Have a tank that is pleasant to look at and provide a good environment
for the fish and shrimp. To me that means having a heavily planted tank
with little algae.
I also like to grow odd plants either aquatic or terrestrial. That's
part of why I grow carnivorous plants. I am trying out some aquatic
carnivorous plants so I can do both hobbies at once :).