Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #254

Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 05:38:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tim Cincotta <tim_cincotta at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Personal Goals With A Planted Aquarium

Goals are a coming home sort of speak to see all the changes.My main work is Our WeatherWood Water Gardens,but,I started with a humble 10 gal tank and a 5 gal.To see what all has changed is wonderful.So After the years of reading I have started a few large tanks to get back to working with aquariums.I will never be as fancy but plan just to enjoy.I work with pond plants day in and day out.I love the work put the tanks are play ;) I want to try a few rainbow fish ,but my main goal is my gold fish breeding I have been doing.The tanks will show the best of my work.