[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: O2 regulator
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: O2 regulator
- From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 04:06:51 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <200308130918.h7D9IlUb030282@otter.actwin.com>
Tim asked about using an O2 regulator on a CO2 bottle.
Because O2 tanks are so often used for human breathing, the
fittings are intentionally made to *not fit* tanks of other
kinds of gases -- going so far as, under CGA specs, to have
I imagine it's easier to find a decent yet very inexpensive
CO2 regulator (which fits a CGA 320 valve) than to find
fittings to adapt normal to reverse threads.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software