[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: help with water experiment
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: help with water experiment
- From: "Ann Viverette" <annv777 at houston_rr.com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 09:16:19 -0500
- References: <200308080910.h789AWg9005729@otter.actwin.com>
> Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 09:18:41 -0500
> From: Paul Krombholz <krombhol at teclink_net>
> Subject: Re: Need some expert help with water experiment at elementary
> I worry about the tank being made of metal. If it is straight
> iron, it will probably be non-toxic, but it will rust. If it is
> galvanized, there will be danger of zinc poisoning. I would
> recommend painting the entire tank with at least two coats of marine
> epoxy paint.
> - --
> Paul Krombholz in muggy central Mississippi, where we had
> thundershowers yesterday evening.
I'm going to risk this, since it is not a certainty.