[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: More pics
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: More pics
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 20:15:34 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200308070917.h779Hi2T017030@otter.actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
Ricky has put up more pics of the Rainbow River and the lower Suwanee and
Rum island etc.
Some are quite good IMO.
A couple are good submersed shots and give a good idea of what everyone else
missed out on. Not a bad dinner either.
Both the rivers are characterized as hard clear water, the Santa Fe at Rum
island is a tannic red color soft acid river.
You all can watch your computer screen or you can get out and do these types
of things. Do the Discovery Channel rather than watch it..........